My name is Seth Lofgreen. I am from Idaho Falls, Idaho. I am in my last semester at Brigham Young University-Idaho pursuing a Communication degree. I have loved my design and advertising classes and hope to get an internship this fall that will allow me to learn more about the industry. I work at Applebee's in Rexburg as a waiter so you can come see me there. My favorite thing to do outside of school and work is to focus on my fitness goals at World Gym in Rexburg. You can check out my design portfolio website at www.snldigitaldesign.com. It was my first attempt at creating a website. I designed everything using the Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, Dreamweaver, and Fireworks.)
Thanks for checking out my blog. You can contact me through my blog, website or email:
slofgreen@gmail.com
lof05004@byui.edu
sethlofgreen.blogspot.com
snldigitaldesign.com
I just thought I would check and see if your blog allows comments. Thanks for getting started so promptly. It will be great to have you in this class. Also, congrats on winning the China Horizons campaign!
ReplyDelete